Sunday 21 October 2012

Energizer

Me and Saffa
Me, Nasywa and Shafa
Me and Aleta
I always love kids. They are so adorable, cute and cuddly. I love their toothless grin. I am crazy over their crystal eyes. I really like their bakpao-like cheek. There are top 7 things kids do that I love the most.

1.  They run toward me and give me a big hug.
2.  They scream my name out loud.
3.  They brag about their new stuff; bag, shoes,
4.  They sit nicely on my lap and their hands cling to my shoulder.
5.  They show me their about-to-loose tooth.
6.  They ask me to button or unbutton their shirt. 
7.  They act out to be me, teaching their friends precisely similar with the way I teach them.

For me, kids are considered an energizer. They watering the withering zeal. They get my spirit back. Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment