Monday 22 July 2013

Self-Check

I'm not sure how long I don't write anymore and visited my own blog. I keep blaming hectic schedule for that. It sounds irresponsible, isn't it? I have a bunch of reasons though as to why I "lay dormant" for such a long time. First of all, I am so keen on writing something like drama queen story. I'm easily inspired when something bad happens to me. For example, when I was in college, there were so much turn and twist in my love and life. I didn't like it at all but suddenly I could write something. Some people read my words. Aaaaand the biggest inspiration in my life during that "mellow age" was my ex-boyfriend. Time flies. Gradually, I forget him. Now, we remain best friend, but he doesn't give me a flash of brilliant inspiration. I still can't write.


Second one, I have ever suffered from "fed-up-with-blog-syndrome". I don't know whether the syndrome applies  to other or not. For such a long time, I don't want to write a single word.

Third one, I don't know what to write.


MH
Darul Hikam 09.47 July 23, 2013

3 comments: