Thursday 11 November 2010

FINDING YOUR TRACE : Thanks My Feet...!!!!

When black tears run down my lonely face
I still can see my bleeding feet getting through a million pace
remembering I'm trapped in a hellish place

When thorned- crown laughs so loud at a my fake grace

I still can see a barbaristic king raises a majestic mace
Trying to cut down my tireless ace

But, still...my slumdog feet stand firmly in a hopeful race

They never stop finding your trace



By:Martina

(created when I feel so tired of tracking your way)

Coda:

For those who have two feet, be thankful guy, coz u've been given the opportunity to put ur feet upon the ground.
For those who have one foot, be thankful guy, coz u still can take on expensive slipper, though u can't take both on.
For those who have no feet at all, be tankful guy, coz u don't have to buy a pair of shoes. remember u have a better feet, which is patience feet, the strongest feet evah...

No comments:

Post a Comment