Thursday 11 November 2010

Venus-like Eyes

Underneath the warm vanilla twilight, the owner of a couple of Venus-like eyes sat silently with pieces of James Joyce's prose on her skinny but firm hands. He let gentle wind play his shirt butt harshly that his wide chest sometimes naked by the gust of it. The pointed nose he wrapped by sturdy fingers seemed to nose out the end of light. The sense of reluctance was clearly portrayed by the lazy stare of that Venus-like eyes. He hated dark. He was afraid of evil spell just like a child losing his Mom's hands. He would be so worried when I came home lately.I can feel what he felt since I've been too long on his nice cradle. I've been too intense seeing on those eyes from the point he was in chapter 1 to the moment he ended the chapter. He was like a whole of my book. I always thought that he was my bolster I hug all the night, even like my acne appeared every time I got premenstrual syndrome. I did like him. I was keen on the way he got angry and sank my head into his shoulder each time I cried. He emerged to my life not as a perfect one, but embodied as the one with Venus-like eyes, no more.


Hold me tight, man....Never let chill run down my spine.

No comments:

Post a Comment