Thursday 11 November 2010

I'll never get sprung, Dad...

When words don't work anymore to depict my gratitude to you, I'll choose this way to tell everybody that I do feel such a marvelous atmosphere every time you call me "anakku". Don't you know that smallest utterance always make me crack very nice smile ever? Each sound you echo for calling me is a sort of melodious song in the middle of morning breeze, blowing my curly black hair and wiping my peachy cheek as well. I just feel so lucky in this tricky and uneasy life.Burden soars utterly striking us so hard, but your remark catches me from tumbling down into such a hellish wail. Thank you for that. We are not born to get something what we want quickly, but we are born to be a survival and you know I am proud of that. I am happy of being different. I am thankful for this tears and laugh. I think God had designed the color of horizon, the smell of vanilla twilight, just like He decided us to be a couple of Father and Daughter. It's so gorgeous Dad...Trust me, wherever I belong, as long as you call me "anakku", I'll never get sprung....



Ineng

Created when the twilight falls on me and shares its shadow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment